Drew Barrymore - Celebrity Endorsements
Drew Blyth Barrymore (born 22 Feb 1975 in Culver City, California), American actress, is the daughter of John Drew Barrymore, actor, and Ildiko Jaid Barrymore (nee Mako). She starred in the movies E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, Never Been Kissed, The Wedding Singer, Charlies Angels, 50 First Dates, and He's Just Not That Into You. Drew Barrymore founded the production company Flower Films with Nancy Juvonen in 1995. The first film produced from the company was in 1999, Never Been Kissed. Drew received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on February 3, 2004. She was voted No. 1 by People magazine's annual 100 Most Beautiful People in 2007. She modeled for GUESS apparel and footwear in 1993. Drew Barrymore signed with Gucci in Fall 2007 to be the face of their Fine Jewerly campaign. The ads were launched in September 2007, by Dutch photographers Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin. In 2013 she lauched a beauty line, FLOWER, exclusively for Walmart. In December 2016, Drew was named brand ambassador for Crocs and is featured in their Spring 2017 'Come As You Are' campaign ads with John Cena.
Drew Barrymore was a spokesmodel for CoverGirl since 2007, and served as co-creative director for seven years. "What I want to do is honor the tradition of CoverGirl but hopefully bring myself and my personality into it, as well as some edgy fashion-forward thinking and positivity to it," said Drew Barrymore. "We partnered with Drew because she emulates the iconic image of CoverGirl with her fresh, natural beauty and energetic yet authentic spirit," said Esi Eggleston Bracey, Vice President and General Manager of CoverGirl Cosmetics North America.
Check out Drew Barrymore's Magazine Covers.
- Crocs - Come As You Are, Spring 2017
- Flower Beauty - 2014-2015
- CoverGirl - Signed 2007, Campaigns 2008-2014
- United Nations World Food Programme - May 2007: Named, Ambassador Against Hunger, she later donated $1 million to the cause.
- New Look - 2007
- Gucci - Fine Jewelry, Fall 2007, launched September - Dutch photographers Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin
- Missoni - Summer/Spring 2006 - Photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott
- Guess - Apparel and Footwear, 1993